With Financial Peace University you get 1 year access to Financial Peace Membership—the one-stop resource center that helps you apply all the knowledge the plan teaches you. The membership cost is $110 giving access to financialpeace.com
for the first year. The cost is an investment in your financial future. We have seen that those who pay for this themselves are more likely to commit and stick to taking control of their personal finances.
So glad you asked. For starters, you'll get access to financialpeace.com. That's where you'll find all nine video lessons taught by Dave Ramsey, Rachel Cruze, and Chris Hogan.
Your membership also includes:
- A workbook that goes along with the lessons
- The Legacy Journey, Dave's six-lesson course on building wealth
- Smart Money Smart Kids, Rachel and Dave's course on teaching your kids about money
- An online community made up of like-minded folks who are working to get out of debt, save and invest for the future
- Exclusive Ramsey event livestreams
- Access to EveryDollar Plus, the budgeting tool created with you in mind
- Plus, other amazing tools for tracking your progress
Groups meet once a week for nine weeks to watch and discuss each video lesson together. Each week, groups typically meet for about 2 hours.
Some groups offer childcare, and others do not. Whe you are purchasing your membership from Compass, you'll be able to view the details of childcare opportunities for that group.