Lighthouse Family Retreat
Perfect for families with kids of all ages, Rooted Groups, Community Groups, and Individuals.
Take a week this summer to serve a family living through childhood cancer. Help create an environment at a seaside retreat where they can rest, have fun, restore relationships, experience joy and find hope in God.
Come shine the light of Christ's love!
Highlights of a Lighthouse Family Retreat -
-Families spending time together
-Moms and Dads get away for a special date night
-Kids having a blast at an UNbirthday party
-Incredible beach and pool games that everyone participates in
-Dance parties under the stars
-A talent show that tops all talent shows.
1. Click on the Volunteer Application Link
2. Read and accept guidelines before continuing to Application
3. Once at the application page click "sign up" and create profile.
4. Return back to registration system and select "Volunteer Partner" and "Pre-Approved Group".
5. Select the Compass Church (Retreat 11 l June 23-29) group.
6. Complete application: fill out all required info, select your desired retreat date, make sure to register and select everyone coming with you (adult/child) and SUBMIT!
If you have any questions or issues with the registration system, please contact Clint@lighthousefamilyretreat.org.
Volunteer For This Event